#2 — How?
If we're trying to do the most good, how should we think about finding out what works, how can experimental methods give us better insights, and how do we face up to evidence that challenges our existing beliefs?
Doing Good Better is a podcast about effective altruism, the idea that we shouldn't just try to do good — instead, we should try to do the most good that we can.
Over three episodes, we explore the key ideas of effective altruism. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and more. This website has extra information about the podcast, and each episode includes a full transcript.
If you'd like to dive a little deeper into the world of effective altruism, why not:
- read this introduction to effective altruism, or one of the many other articles on www.effectivealtruism.org
- Use the 80,000 Hours career guide
- Join Giving What We Can, a global community of people giving more, and giving more effectively
- Read Doing Good Better by William MacAskill
- Attend an EA Global or EA Global X conference
- use this flowchart to work out where to donate effectively this giving season